Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jonh on Amma Ariyan (reprinted from the brochure of the 5th Turin Film Festival, 1987)


This film is an analysis of the extremist movement in Kerala during years' 70. Many of my friends legacies to that movement killed. They were much intelligent, sensitive and with a great aesthetic sense. Their dead women obsessed to me and that provoked in me desire to make this film. According to me the cinema would have to speak to people and people to speak through the cinema. The cinematographic experience would have to arouse the social conscience of the public. Through the Odessa Movies I want to show my films to people and who will not have the moneies in order to pay will be able to see them gratis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ജോണ്‍ എബ്രഹാമിന്റെ കോട്ടയത്തെ സുഹൃത്തായ പുരുഷൻ പഴയകാല ഓർമ്മകൾ പുതുക്കിയപ്പോൾ
http://harisjourney.blogspot.in/2014/01/blog-post_3078.html

Unknown said...

ജോണ്‍ എബ്രഹാമിന്റെ കോട്ടയത്തെ സുഹൃത്തായ പുരുഷൻ പഴയകാല ഓർമ്മകൾ പുതുക്കിയപ്പോൾ
http://harisjourney.blogspot.in/2014/01/blog-post_3078.html